Current Job Openings
Professional Organizers (Boston & North Shore region)
If you are a professional, confident, solution-oriented person, who appreciates organization, enjoys meeting new people, helping others, likes variety in your work, and are looking for a flexible job so that you can balance family, school or other interests, then working as a Professional Organizer could be a perfect fit for you!
Organizing Boston, a professional organizing company serving Boston, Greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts area for 18 years, is hiring Professional Organizers in Boston and North Shore region to support our residential clients. We specialize in home, move and office organizing. This is a part-time, hourly position.
Every client engagement is unique. We work with busy families and professionals who want to better manage their homes, work spaces, time, tasks, priorities, and resources so that they get better results and have more time for what matters most to them. As a Professional Organizer, your goal is to engage with clients to help them identify their organizing and productivity challenges; create a plan that fits their personality, budget and goals; and work with them hands-on, one-on-one, or in a group setting to help them establish organized systems, productive habits and efficient processes.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently from start to finish.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creative problem solving; ability to determine solutions for clients.
- Demonstrated organizing ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to teach, consult with, coach and train clients individually or in a group setting.
- Must be open-minded and non-judgmental toward clients with organization challenges: Able to work with a wide variety of people and personalities.
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, honesty, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to listen, ask questions and understand client needs. Able to “read” a client/situation and adjust approach to build rapport, trust and credibility.
- Ability to take charge of a situation, willingness to roll up sleeves and provide a hands-on approach.
- Ability to motivate, direct and inspire action and change.
- Ability to visualize and transform a space.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize.
- Ability to work with team members on projects.
Hours and Work Requirements
- Project locations will vary, but will be primarily be in Boston, Greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts.
- Flexibility to commute to city (if needed).
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be open to working on the occasional evening or weekend as client need dictates. Most of the work can be completed during the traditional work week between 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive hourly pay. Opportunity for incentive pay in addition.
- Friendly, fun, team-oriented small business atmosphere!
Job type: Part-time, Hourly
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.