Remembering What Matters
24 May 2013
- It’s Memorial Day weekend and many of us are looking forward to a much-needed break and spending quality time with family and friends. It is also, of course, a time to reflect and say thank you to those who sacrifice to protect all of our freedom. Here at Organizing Boston, we are feeling Watertown and Boston Strong and wanted to thank everyone who works so hard to protect our public safety and freedom. You are the best!
- And we’ll leave you all with a couple ideas to make the most of your weekend…
- Try to unplug, a least for a little bit! These days, we could all drown in the information we’re constantly absorbing on-line. Take a break, it’ll be there when you get back.
- Think about what really matters to you and make a list. Often, when people are looking to get organized, it is because one or more aspect of their lives feels out of control and prevents them focusing on what matters most. Looking at your list will help you refocus when the details of life become overwhelming.
- Think back and remember what you liked to do as a kid. Pick one thing and add it back into your life in some way!
- We’ll be back with more tips after the holiday. We hope you all enjoy the weekend!