Reduce your tax time stress by getting organized
28 Mar 2013
As the tax deadline approaches, there are many things you can do to ease this sometimes stressful process.
- Providing your information to your accountant in an organized manner can save you money in tax preparation costs.
- You are less likely to miss deductions when you have receipts for all your expenses in a folder.
- Creating a system for organizing all your paperwork that you can easily maintain can really help to ease the pain at tax time.
- Creating a current tax year file for collecting relevant information as it comes into your home.
- Separating your personal and business expenses makes it easier when preparing taxes.